Wednesday 6 September 2006


my creative zen v plus is here!! (((: the singpost man called early in the morning, asking for my dad. and when i told him my dad's working, he said, " oh ya! your husband told me he's in office! can i give you your creative product now? i am at your door already." and sure enough, the doorbell went off. but before that, i insisted on telling him that i was the daughter and NOT the wife!!! ha.. anw the man attempted to play with nicky, but of cos.. nicky deemed him as an intruder. ahaha.

anyway, you may be thinking.. first the crumpler.. then the v plus.. but no, nobody in my family struck lottery (we don't buy 4d or toto anyway). the v plus was ordered a few months back.. my parents decided then that it would be a motivation for me to study.. err, actually i am not sure if it worked.. cos i am not really into IT.. haha and my creative muvo is still doing fine.. the crumpler is also some sorta motivation from my sis.. somehow this kinda thing don't really work for me i guess.. cos i always differentiate a want and a need clearly.. ok la, to be more straightforward, i am stingy la. don't really spend money. ahaha.

yupps, back to mugging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home